Mute® Sports Equipment Skate Wheel Bearings
- Mute® Sports Equipment Skate Wheel Bearings are made with these high quality components: very high polished steel race and Delrin nylon retainer for reduced friction. They are oil lubricated to spin freer.
- ABEC7 608RS, 8mm axel size. The orange removable rubber seal is easy to remove and clean. The rubber seal protects against dirt and dust to avoid rusting and keeps the bearing rolling smoother longer.
- What sport do you need bearings for These premium Mute® Sports Equipment skate wheel bearings can be used for inline or quad roller skates, skateboards, roller derby, roller or inline hockey, figure skating, speed skating, etc. Add these bearings to your fitness equipment list.
- Bearings are available in various sets such as: Set of 8 for skate boards, Set of 12 for 3-wheel skates, set of 16 for 4-wheel skates and set of 20 for 5-wheel skates.
- Skating Rink and Gym owners! Bulk ordering is available please contact us.
- Mute® Sports Equipment’s custom jump ropes, adaptive jump ropes and adjustable jump ropes are manufactured with these bearings.
- International Buyers please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Thank you!