Custom Length Replacement Cables
- Mute® Sports Equipment’s custom length replacement cables require no adjusting. The aluminum swag is used to crimp the cable together to make an exceptionally sturdy loop.
- For cable length, we suggest adding three fee to your height: If someone is 5’3″, they would order 8’3″ cable.
- Jump Rope replacement cable options:
BLACK CABLE is 1/8 diameter. The cable weighs 5 grams per foot. This jump rope cable is a little heavier than other cable options we carry. It has more weight which in turn, helps maintain its shape and momentum. But, it is not too heavy to cause excess fatigue. It is the perfect balance between weight and efficiency for learning and mastering your double unders.
BLUE CABLE is 3/32 diameter. The cable weighs 3 grams per foot. This is a medium-light jump rope cable is used by athletes who can consistently link 15-20 double unders.
RED CABLE is 1/16 diameter. The cable weighs 2 grams per foot. This lightweight jump rope cable is used for athletes whohave the muscle memory to complete about 80 to 90 double unders efficiently. With the jump rope cable being so light, it lessens shoulder and arm fatigue.
PLEASE NOTE: THE RED CABLE MAX LENGTH IS 9’5″ – any longer than that, the cable is too light to keep the momentum of the cable.
- Keep your current Mute® Sports Equipment handles and just replace your jump rope cable.
- Be sure to always jump on a smooth surface such as a gym floor. We advise against jumping rope on rough surfaces because this will wear your cable quickly.
- You are welcome to Contact us with any questions. We can assist you in deciding on the length you need for your custom jump rope.
- Attention Gym Owners: Mute® Sports Equipment can arrange a time to visit your gym during your busy workout times to allow you and your athletes to try our jump ropes, free of charge. Contact us for more details.
- Dont forget your Mutie jump rope tie!
- International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Thank you.