Mute Sports Custom Jump Rope with Red cable 1/16 diameter
- The red cable weighs 2 grams per foot. It is made with aircraft cable and is galvanized to prevent rust. The nylon coating wears well.
- Be sure to always jump on a smooth surface such as a gym floor. We advise against jumping rope on rough concrete or carpet.
- We suggest adding three feet to your height. (Ex: 5’3″ person would order 8’3″ cable)
- This lightweight cable is used for athletes who have the muscle memory to complete about 70 to 90 double unders efficiently. With the jump rope cable being so light, it lessens shoulder and arm fatigue.
- GSA Contract #47QSMA21D08PK
- For your handles, we offer a variety of colors to choose from. If you would like to order two different handle colors, please choose one color in the options and then at checkout let us know in the notes section what two colors you prefer.
- This cable will be a custom, fixed length so there is no adjusting. The aluminum swag is used to crimp the cable together to make an exceptionally sturdy loop.
- PEASE NOTE: THE RED CABLE MAX LENGTH IS 9’5″ – any longer than that, the cable is too light to keep the momentum of the cable.
- Mute® Sports Equipment manufactures our handles in our North Georgia shop. The knob at the end of the handle helps to give you a secure grip. There are many colors of grips available. Mute® Sports Equipment’s ABEC 7 Bearings have a rubber seal and nylon cage. The seal helps protect the bearing from sweat and chalk dust to spin smoother longer. The stainless steel split ring is strong to endure many hours of jump rope. Our handles (set of 2 with no cable) weigh 163 grams.
- We also offer a thicker black custom length cable and a medium custom length blue cable.
- If you are looking to purchase a gift and do not know the length you need, check out our adjustable jump ropes.
- You are welcome to Contact Us with any questions.
- Don’t forget to add your Mutie Jump Rope Tie: Gear Tie® Reusable Rubber Twist Tie™ for $1.
- International buyers please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Thank you!