Mute Sports Custom Jump Rope with Blue cable 3/32 diameter
- The blue cable weighs 3 grams per foot.
- It is made with aircraft cable and is galvanized to prevent rust. The nylon coating wears well.
- Be sure to always jump on a smooth surface such as a gym floor. We advise against jumping rope on rough concrete because this wears the cable out quickly.
- GSA Contract #47QSMA21D08PK
- To find your length of cable, we suggest adding three feet to your height.
(Ex: 5’3″ person would order 8’3″ cable)
- This medium-light cable is used for athletes that can generally link about 15 to 20 double unders consistently.
- We offer a variety of colors of handles to choose from. If you would like to order two separate colors of handles, please choose one color in the options and then at checkout let us know in the notes section what two colors you prefer.
- This jump rope will be a custom, fixed length so there is no adjusting. The aluminum swag is used to crimp the cable together to make an exceptionally sturdy loop.
- Mute® Sports Equipment manufactures our handles in our North Georgia shop. The knob at the end of the handle helps to give you a secure grip. There are many colors of grips available. Mute® Sports Equipment’s ABEC 7 Bearings have a rubber seal and nylon cage. The seal helps protect the bearing from sweat and chalk dust to spin smoother longer. The stainless steel split ring is strong to endure many hours of jump rope. Our handles (set of 2 with no cable) weigh 163 grams.
- We also offer a thicker black cable as well as a thin red jump rope cable.
- If you are looking to purchase a gift and do not know the length, we also manufacture adjustable jump ropes.
- You are welcome to contact us with any questions.
- Don’t forget to add your Mutie! Jump Rope Tie: Gear Tie® Reusable Rubber Twist Tie™ for $1.
- Check out our Heavy Jump Ropes!
- International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Thank you.