Mute Sports Custom Jump Rope with Black Cable 1/8″ diameter
- The black cable weighs 5 grams per foot. It is made with aircraft cable and is galvanized to prevent rust. The nylon coating wears well.
- GSA Contract #47QSMA21D08PK
- Be sure to always jump on a smooth surface such as a gym floor. We advise against jumping rope on rough surfaces because this will wear your cable quickly.
- For your rope length, we suggest adding three feet to your height. (Ex: 5’3″ person would order 8’3″ cable)
- This cable is a little heavier than other cable options we carry. It has more weight which in turn, helps maintain it’s shape and momentum. But, it is not too heavy to cause excess fatigue. It is the perfect balance between weight and efficiency for learning and mastering your double unders.
- Choose from a variety of our handle colors. If you would like to order two separate colors for the handles, please choose one color in the options and then at checkout let us know in the notes section what two colors you prefer.
- This cable will be a custom, fixed length so there is no adjusting. The aluminum swag is used to crimp the cable together to make an exceptionally sturdy loop.
- Mute® Sports Equipment manufactures our handles in our North Georgia shop. The Mute® Sports unique knob at the end of the handle helps to give you a secure grip. There are many colors of grips available. Mute® Sports Equipment’s ABEC 7 Bearings have a rubber seal and nylon cage. The seal helps protect the bearing from sweat and chalk dust to spin smoother longer. The stainless steel split ring is strong to endure many hours of jump rope. Our handles (set of 2 with no cable) weigh about 6 ounces.
- We also offer a medium custom length blue cable as well as a thin custom jump length red cable.
- If you are looking to purchase a gift and do not know the length you need, check out our adjustable jump ropes.
- You are welcome to Contact Us with any questions.
- Don’t forget your Mutie Jump Rope Tie: Gear Tie® Reusable Rubber Twist Tie™ for $1.
International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Thank you.