Adjustable Jump Rope with 10′ of Black Cable
- Mute Equipment’s Adjustable Jump Rope comes with 10′ of our Black Cable that is 1/8 diameter. The cable weighs 5 grams per foot. It is made with aircraft cable and is galvanized to prevent rust. The nylon coating wears well. Be sure to always jump on a smooth surface such as a gym floor. We advise against jumping rope on rough surfaces because this will wear your cable quickly.
- To adjust the jump rope cable: using a flat head screwdriver, loosen the set screw. Approximate cable length should be adding 3 feet to your height. After measuring, tighten the set screw. When cutting off the excess cable, be sure to leave a few extra inches until you are positive the length is correct.
- Choose from gray, orange, pink, red, purple, black, white, gold, neon, green or blue handles. If you would like to purchase two handle colors, please send us a note in your shopping cart.
- The black cable is a little heavier which in turn, helps maintain its shape and momentum. But, it is not too heavy to cause excess fatigue. It is the perfect balance between weight and efficiency for learning and mastering double unders.
- Mute® Sports Equipment manufactures our handles in our North Georgia shop. The knob at the end of the handle helps to give you a secure grip. Mute® Sports Equipments ABEC 7 Bearings have a rubber seal and nylon cage. The seal helps protect the bearing from sweat and chalk dust to spin smoother longer. Our handles (set of 2 with no cable) weigh 163 grams.
- If you have already purchased one of our awesome adjustable jump ropes, you can purchase a 10′ replacement cable and keep your handles.
- Would you like to make your adjustable jump rope custom We can build you a custom replacement cable that includes split rings. What is awesome about this, you can purchase thinner cables!
- We also offer Custom Jump Ropes if you know the length of cable you prefer.
- Don’t forget your Mutie Jump Rope Tie: Gear Tie® Reusable Rubber Twist Tie™
- GYM OWNER contact us for bulk pricing to sell in your pro shop.
- International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Thank you.