So you have the best jump ropes for sale; a custom jump rope from Mute® Sports Equipment. You’re using it to master those double unders and you just pushed yourself to the limit. You feel amazing right after, but in the morning, you know you’ll feel it in your muscles.
Most athletes know the soothing, healing power of heat and have seen or used hundreds of creams and other products to alleviate moderate to severe muscle pain. Usually, there seems to be very little difference between one product or another, other than maybe a slight difference in the scent or the amount of heat it creates.
Among all the other warming creams and muscle rubs however, dōTERRA Deep Blue® stands head and shoulders above the rest. Why? Well, first of all, its more than just a “heating” cream. dōTERRA Deep Blue® is actually infused with some of the highest quality essential oils that are sourced from some of the purest crops on the planet.
What is an essential oil?
Essential oils are the basic compounds of plants that give them their unique aroma and also help in pollination. If you notice, a rose doesn’t smell like a lemon and a lemon doesn’t smell like oregano. Each one of these plants serves a different purpose and has a uniquely different health benefit. The unique organic health properties of each also gives them a different aroma.
Here are some of the unique health benefits of the essential oils found in dōTERRA Deep Blue®:
- Wintergreen: Aside from its pleasant minty aroma, Wintergreen is known for its ability to soothe minor aches and pains from muscle, tendon, and joint overuse.
- Camphor: Made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree, it used topically to increase local blood flow and as a “counterirritant,” which reduces pain and swelling by causing irritation.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is an incredibly powerful and versatile essential oil that is used in a wide variety of treatments ranging from indigestion to pain relief. It is frequently called a “refrigerant”, because it can provide an intensely cold sensation to any affected area. It is also known to have powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, which is why it is used in so many alternative treatments. It is composed of camphor, menthol, and carvacrol, which are resistant to certain dangerous bacterial strains like E. coli, salmonella, and staph infections.
- Blue Tansy: Powerful anti-inflammatory used for sore muscles, sprains and strains, arthritis, rheumatism, and sciatica
- German Chamomile: Contains chamazulene, a compound studied for its ability to support the body’s natural response to irritation and injury by clearing heat from the body. Has also been known to dispel the emotions of anger and rage and promote peace and patience. Helichrysum: Used as far back as ancient Greece for herbal health, this oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits, particularly its restorative properties to the skin.
While a 4 oz. tube may seem to come at a higher price, the ingredients are so powerful all you need is a “pea-sized” application. Try it once and you’ll be hooked. You can purchase dōTERRA Deep Blue® from Mute® Sports Equipment here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.